Quality Policy Statement
The Directors of Salko UK Ltd recognise that in order to be successful it is essential that they provide a quality service for all contracts to ensure legal compliance, contractual and customer satisfaction within the context of the organisation. This Policy therefore highlights the commitment and competence necessary to achieve that goal.
All members of the Salko Management team recognise their role in achieving customer satisfaction and we will aim to continually improve our service performance by monitoring, reviewing and improving our management controls associated with all aspects of our service.
Our aim is to consistently provide service excellence to our customers through continuous improvement, self-analysis and the pursuit of excellence.
This will be achieved by setting realistic improvement targets and objectives with particular focus on:
- The involvement of “top management” to identify threats and opportunities that may effect the outcome of performance;
- Identifying and complying with all appropriate legislation and regulations set down by governments and regulatory authorities, exceeding them whenever possible;
- A commitment to complying with all relevant Clauses of the ISO9001:2015 Standard and to continually improve the effectiveness of the established Quality Management System;
- Establishing close consultation with our clients to identify, understand and comply with all contract requirements, site rules and procedures in order to provide services that meet all agreed requirements;
- Providing qualified and competent individuals suitably experienced in the tasks associated with the contract;
- Ensuring that appropriate good quality equipment is used and that it is suitably maintained and that users are suitable competent in their use;
- Providing a framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives and the involvement of all interested parties to identify how performance may be improved;
- Continuously monitoring, reviewing and re-assessing company performance, policies and procedures to ensure that they remain fully effective, utilising best practices and best available techniques;
- Carrying out a review of the service required both during and after the completion of all contracts in order to identify areas for improvement and where preventative or corrective action is necessary;
- Ensuring that the effectiveness of any preventative or corrective action is assessed and reviewed with particular focus on factors and conditions that had an effect on overall performance;
- Ensuring that resources are made available to implement this policy and that it is communicated and understood within the Company;
- Reviewing the suitability of this Policy on an annual basis and making amendments where considered necessary.
- To satisfy the requirements of the ISO9001:2015 Standard.
- For the Integrated Management System (IMS) to enable Salko UK Ltd to consistently provide a service compliant with customer and regulatory requirements.
- To establish a risk management approach to all aspects of the business.
- Establish challenging targets and objectives in order to achieve continual improvement.
- Establish greater involvement of employees / operatives in operational planning and activities.
- To continue to develop the skills, qualifications and capabilities of all employees and operatives to meet the ever changing requirements of the customer.
- To identify all interested parties and to take appropriate action to protect their interests.
- Achieve positive feedback from all projects.
4th January 2021