Flexible, Scalable & manageable solutions for your electrical systems
Salko UK’s expertise in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of electrical systems has helped organisations of all sizes to implement flexible, scalable and manageable solutions that cater for all their needs today and into the foreseeable future.
Our philosophy is to combine quality and service, whether you require a turnkey solution or are simply relocating or restructuring your current arrangements.
Salko UK’s experience and expertise will ensure the desired outcome of increased performance and efficiency, whilst reducing maintenance downtime, minimal disruption and quality results delivered safely.
What we do
Our current services include:
- New Installation (covering all station instruments and LV systems)
- Maintenance Services and Fault Diagnostics (routine and unplanned support)
- Initial and Periodic Inspection and Testing (including PAT Testing)
- ATEX / Hazardous Area Work (New install; Maintenance services; and Inspection)
- System design and energy case studies (excluding instrumentation systems)
- Site electrical supply survey, energy consumption plan and provision and installation of additional site temporary supplies
Where we do it
Some systems and projects we have worked on:
- Power and Lighting (including emergency lighting systems)
- Power distribution (LV)
- Motor control systems
- Primary and secondary containment
- Machinery Hook-ups
- Fire alarm systems
- AV/IT installations
- Security services
- Temporary 110v site supplies and power
- Earthing & Bonding system