Offering the entire scope of required works for your plant or design
Our capability in the procurement, installation and testing of Pipe Work in the Industrial sector is extensive. With its roots in the new construction of many power plants throughout the UK.
We are able to offer you services from complete new installations, to modification of existing systems. Through to onsite repairs for unplanned maintenance.
We can offer the entire scope of required works for your plant or design. From the sourcing and procurement of the materials through to the installation and testing.
This includes the required qualified, competent and experienced fitters, coded welders and site management. Pulling it all together to complete your project safely, with the required quality both on time and on budget.
What we do
Our current services include:
- New Installations
- Maintenance Services (routine and unplanned support)
- Material supply and offsite pre-fabrication
- Pipe fitting (including Swagelok), onsite fabrication works to ASME/BS EN/PED
- Removal and refitting of instrumentation
- Coded Welders, welding plant, consumables and NDT services
- Pressure testing
- Support systems
- Painting to required specification
- Specialist dedicated tooling container
- Full quality pack production
- Turnkey solutions
Where we do it
Some systems and projects we have worked on:
- Cooling systems
- Compressed air systems
- Pumping and dewatering packages
- Ducting and ventilation
- HVAC systems
- Installations and instrument pockets
- Piping support systems
- Steam systems, drain and leak off systems
- Pressure measurement instrumentation systems
- Air, nitrogen, oil, water, steam and gas systems