New Installation or Maintenance Services, We Provide The Service You Need.
Salko’s capability in the installation, testing and maintenance of BOP systems in the CCGT market. This has helped organisations of all sizes to complete their projects, successfully.
We are able to offer you services from complete new installations. Offering both the mechanical and electrical skills required, through to ongoing maintenance and repairs.
Our in-house welding capabilities will cover all the requirements and tied with our pipe fitting services this makes for an excellent turkey solution for customers allowing work to progress smoothly, hitting targets and providing the levels of safety and quality that customers require.
What we do
Our current services include:
- New Installations (for upgrades provided by others)
- Maintenance Services (routine and unplanned support)
- Pipe fitting (including Swagelok), onsite fabrication works, removal/refitting of instrumentation
- Coded Welders, welding plant and consumables
- NDT services and heat treatment (with established partners)
- Combined with EC&I support
- Specialist dedicated tooling container
- Full quality pack production
- Turnkey solutions
Where we do it
Some systems and projects we have worked on:
- Purge Credits
- Low Part Load
- ST Forced Cooling
- Fast Start
- FDS replacement
- Casing and support systems
- CHIP Pipes
- Crossover pipe and LP Hood (bellows)
- Gland steam, drain, leak off systems
- Cooling water & flash boxes
- Lube oil, Seal oil, Anti-icing, Closed cooling water and main steam systems