Offering Support From The First CCGT Constructions in The UK
Supporting global field service operations with the provision of quality manpower resources, from ‘senior-management’ to operational and craft labour.
The Salko UK Ltd team have been involved in the oil & gas industry from the first CCGT constructions in the UK. Securing and maintaining both existing and additional service contracts across multiple disciplines.
Specialising in; Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines, Generators, Balance of Plant operations and all aspects of EC&I works.
What we offer
Provisions of our current services include:
- Remote or Onsite Project Support
- Lead Supervision – Technical field advice – (GT, Balance of Plant, EC&I, Commissioning, Assessment and Material management)
- Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Management and Control
- Customer / Client Support
- Unplanned outage management / support
With an experienced, professional and high quality team on board. Our proven track record and customer satisfaction enables exceptional project execution every time.
At Salko UK we provide a reliable catalogue of manpower, from a small-scale inspection to a full planned shutdown.
We can offer you what you need, when and where you need it. We will support you with 24/7 availability, years of experience, and uncompromising commitment.
Manpower provisions include the following:
- Pipe Fitters
- Mechanical Fitters
- C&I Technicians
- Operatives (Grade 3)
- Fork Lift Truck Operatives
- Material Handling
- Riggers / Rigger Crane Drivers
- EHS Advisors
- Site administrative support
The pipefitters and platers are all trained for working at height, manual handling, confined space and face fitted for their personal respirator mask that they carry with them to your site.